Wednesday, July 05, 2006

July 5th and prior

I arrived in Spain on time and although I was warned that the baggage claim would be hard to find, it wasn´t. After going through customs (which were a joke) I went to my famliy´s house. It´s a very nice 3 bed 2 bath appartment and I am living with an older coupple, one of their children and his wife, and their two newborn twins. I was either too afarid or too tired to do anything else on my first day so I ate dinner arround 9 and went to bed.


The next day I went to orientation and took a very difficult placment exam. After learning that I had been placed in intermediate level spanish, I went and got some lunch with some girls that I met who are from San Diego as well. Later that night we went out to celebrate the 4th of July. I learned to stay from any bar where they speek english as drinks can be upwards of 9 euro each.

TO BE CONTINUED WITH AN EXPLNATION OF WHY THIS IS SO SHORT TOMORROW!!! Stupid european internet cafe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home